Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Story of Tornado Shield

Why did we have to move to Canada? I used to be the most popular kid around when I lived in New York, but now in this small town in Ontario, I’m nothing. With long brown hair and hard green eyes, I got all the girls. I was fairly smart and athletic too, but my forte was definitely running.
 Not only could I run for long distances, but I could run it fast too. So that’s how I dealt with my problems. I may have been good-looking, but I was short and scrawny. Easy to pick on. That;s why the bullies in my new school targeted me. They would shove me in lockers, they would push me around, and all I could do was run away.
 On my fourteenth birthday the bullies were trying to give me a special “birthday treat.” I ran harder than I ever had before. I ran so fast that suddenly I began to dissipate into the wind. I could still control my movements, but I was no longer a human figure. The bullies stared blankly as I disappeared into thin air. They couldn’t even see me.
 I decided I would get my revenge. I swirled around and around until I became a tornado. My vacuum pulled in the bullies and spun them around. They twisted and twirled until I stopped spinning and they were flung to the ground. I reformed, along with a rope I formed out of the wind, and tied up the bullies.
 I ran away from the scene, but reports were already coming up on the news. I was a mutant, and everyone knew it. It didn’t take long for me to run into some posters with a reward for a cash reward to whoever could catch me and bring me in, dead or alive.
 I couldn’t go home now, I had to keep on running, same as before. Every so often police would find me and shoot at me, but I would form a shield of wind around my body, deflecting all the bullets that came close.
 Eventually I ran into a group of mutants like myself. They called themselves... the CBRites. I joined them, fighting off crime, defending people from the bigger bullies. Those who steal and hurt. Those who make people cry, and those who make people die. I won’t ever stop fighting alongside the CBRites. I won’t ever give up. Even at age 14, I will do everything in my power to fight for what is right. I am.... Tornado Shield!

No comments: