Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Story of Raiding Axe

My name is Raiding Axe and this is my story. I am quite young only 13, but live alone wandering from town to town until I am forced to leave. I was born into a family of mercenaries. Every male family member has been a mercenary until me. At the age of 13 a boy becomes a man according to tradition and must defeat the father in a duel in order to continue with life, but if the son loses they are banished. So as I stepped into the ring there stood my father sword drawn. I drew my sword and the duel began. The fight was long a brutal, but eventually I won. However, my father could not stand the embarrassment. So he rose and thrust his sword right into my side. Then all went dark.

As I awoke I found a terrible pain in my side. As my mother explained to me that my father had almost killed me, I went into a state of shock. I then realized I would have to be banished. I did not understand why my father had done what he did until later. As I stood up to leave my room I heard my father talking with someone. He was saying how I could not live, then I realized that person was my mother! Then my dad walked in like nothing had happened and drew a dagger and almost ran it through my heart I dodged it and ran out of my room to the armory. I went to grab my sword, but then grabbed a double-edged axe with yellow and blue painted all over it. My brothers came running in and were crying. Apparently my father had come after them and tried to kill them. He had gone to far it was time to stop this I thought.

My no longer father, but my enemy came running into the armory and grabbed his sword. He charged me and I raised my axe and swung. My enemy was caught unaware and the axe ran itself down his shoulder slashing his arm almost all the way off. When I turned around to check if my brothers were okay I saw my mother standing there dagger in hand blood all around her. She threw the dagger at me, but I dodged it easily. My hot temper was searing now. I charged my second enemy and shoved her to the ground. I started running and never looked back.
I was forced at a young age to raid surrounding villages for any food at all. Along the way though I have met some very nice and decent people known as CBRites. I am not proud of my raiding as I have much blood on my hands and axe. I had returned to the my town to check in on it and it was in a state of chaos. I now raid my old town weekly and hunt for my parents with my fellow CBRites to put an end to their treachury. My only mission now is to save my town by ending my parents reign and protect my only family, the CBRites from the villains of this world with my axe, now dubbed The Wolverine.  
 
And as promised, here's my take on Raiding Axe.

No comments: