Sunday, October 14, 2012

The story of Captain Hat Prime

My story begins in the year 1945, while other soldiers were using their usual factory made helmets, I used my Hat that my mother made for me, The other soldiers thought I was crazy that I wore it instead of a metal helmet but I didn't care. Our general ordered us to Invade a German camp to destroy their new unknown weapon, as we were walking on a secluded trail we heard some rustling in the leaves and then *BOOM* we all lost consciousness. We woke up in their nurse tents and I looked in the mirror to find out my face is half gone and my arm is amputated .

As I eavesdrop on the Doctors they said i was lucky to be alive and said I was the only one captured my other soldiers escaped, They then walked into my room and said they have no use for me and they were sending me back to America. Ten years after I got was sent home, nobody would step near me due to injuries and I was thrown into a depression. As I came home one day from a stroll in the park, I was trying to pull myself together. Then all of a sudden as I lay in my chair I heard a knock at the door, It was a Army doctor named Dr. Urkine Robinson, the doctor said he had a way to get my arm and face back to normal! But there was a risk I couldn't make it, But I didn't care, all i cared about was trying to be normal again, so I took the risk...

After our brief discussion on what he would be doing, he drove me to a secret underground facility, I have no idea where this place is located but I need to trust this Doctor... After two months of intense treatments, it was finally done! The Doctor actually fixed me! The Doctor said I had a dormant regeneration power and that he tapped into them. After I looked into a mirror to see what I looked like, I jumped with joy but then I saw The Doctor coped a strange smile, and said "Now you have to do me a favor..." The Doctor said I had to go on a special task with a team of other people. He said we had to go to Germany to kill the people who killed his father. Which turned out to be my former soldiers. I can't believe he told me to do such things...Blood after blood, brother after brother. He said once I did this small task I would be free to do anything i ever wanted wouldn't be able to live after doing suck horrible things to my old friends. Before we went on this task he gave us all code names, My code name was "Prime".

After we did the task and killed the people who killed the Doctors father I couldn't live with myself anymore... I tried many forms of suicide... Drugs, Shooting myself, Jumping off Skyscrapers. But nothing worked! These regenerative powers are keeping me alive, I was near Immortal! How could I live with all these Unforgivable memories? Then I figured out what I needed to do... I needed to get revenge at the Doctor for what he made me do! But the question is... Where does he currently reside in? After all these years I will find him! He gave me these Horrible powers... I know he used it on himself! No matter how long it takes I'll find that bastard and kill him! In the meantime, I will save who I can so they wont suffer like my brothers, but not as Rogers....not as Rhema... but as... Captain Hat Prime!

No comments: