Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Story of Astral Tornado Mariner

My story begins in a different dimension unlike the one yours resides in. I was born into a line of royalty and my father was a wise king and my mother was a beautiful lady and many people sent her gifts when they learned I was being born. At the age of 14 my father died and I was chosen to succeed my father and rule his land but then a evil scientist developed a weapon that has the power of unraveling dimensions. We were tried to stop him... but it was too late... We had 1 week before the dimension would no longer be there. So we had a team of our finest scientist develop a dimension jumper so we could go into a different dimension and live but there was a catch... we could only send 10 people. So I chose 9 other people to take with me to go to new dimension and prosper but little did we know that the Evil Scientist also had the same idea and was also going to be doing a dimension jump... Just before the dimension was destroyed we all made it to this one and as soon as we stepped foot on this planet we developed strange and abnormal powers. I developed the power to control certain types of weather, tornadoes to be exact, also I learned that I was capable of breathing underwater and was able to telepathically talk to my other people!

We remained secret to the world for 10 years and were secretly hunting down the scientist who destroyed our dimension and are going to find him and capture him for what he did to our home. after awhile we eventually opened up to the public and decided to join a team called CBR which has many CBRites so to speak. And they are helping us track down our enemy and put him to justice! They gave us all "Earth names" which were based off our powers... And now I am Astral Tornado Mariner!


No comments: